Port Harcourt Polytechnic Post Utme Registration Form 2020/2021 –This is to inform the general public and 2020 JAMB Candidates in particular that the post UTME screening exercise application forms for admission into the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic National Diploma Full-Time programmes are now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under listed Full-time National Diploma (ND) Programmes of Port Harcourt Polytechnics – Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 Academic Year.
Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Post UTME Registration form Price 2020
The Application Form costs Twelve Thousand Naira (N12, 000.00) only. All applicants are required to pay additional Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00) only and Three Hundred Naira (N300.00) only as portal and bank charges respectively.
Eligibility and Requirement
- Admission into the National Diploma Programmes is open to candidates who sat and passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for 2020/2021 scored 120 points and above and satisfies the minimum UTME cut off point for specific programmes.
- Applicants must have O’level Result with credit in the requirement subject suitable for the course
- Applicants may be required to undertake a screening exercise.
- Applicants will be notified of the date and venue of the screening exercise where applicable.
- Candidates who did not choose, Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Rumuola, Port Harcourt may also apply as there are very limited opportunities for admissions into ND Programmes for 2020/2021 Academic year. (Such candidates are required to do change of choice to JAMB and make the Institution the first choice.).
How to Register
- Applications for all programmes should be carried out online through the Polytechnic’s Website http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng.
- Make an e-payment (N14,500). Candidates can make the e-payment by either generating a transaction ID for the fee online and then proceed to any of the designated Banks (Zenith Bank, First Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Sterling Bank, FCMB and Union Bank) to pay, using the Pay Direct option or with an Interswitch enabled Verve or Master Card.
- Complete the online application forms
- Please note that all Applicants are required to submit their Application Receipts to the Bursary Department for verification before proceeding to the Admissions Office for submission.
- The management advise that all candidate must upload their olevel result to jamb caps portal before admission will be given
Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Post UTME Closing Date 2020
- All Completed online forms must be printed and submitted to the Admissions Office with Confirmed Application Receipts and other supporting documents/credentials not later than 30th September, 2020.