Federal University Otuoke Post UTME Form 2020/2021 – The Federal University Otuoke invites applications from JAMB UTME candidates for Post-UTME Screening Exercise into the University for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The following categories of JAMB UTME candidates are eligible to apply:
- Candidates who took the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice and scored 160 and above in the JAMB UTME and chose any of the under-listed programmes.
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B.A. English and Communication Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
- B.Sc. Political Science
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
- Interested candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 160 and above in the JAMB UTME.
Candidates in this category must do a change of institution to Federal University Otuoke via JAMB website (www.jamb.org.ng) and choose any of the programmes listed above.
How to Apply for Otuoke Post UTME 2020
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using an Interswitch Verve enabled or Master card for the application form. Candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
Otuoke Post UTME Required Documents
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
- Passport-size photograph
- Copy of 2020 JAMB UTME original result printout
- Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Ordinary Level result
- Copy of LGA identification letter
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Use of digital passport photograph
- Use the same name as in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
- Submit a valid email address and personal phone number in your online application
Note: Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
Closing Date for Federal University Otuoke Post UTME Registration 2020
Online application portal closes on Sunday, September 13,2020
Federal University Otuoke Post UTME Exam Date 2020
The details and schedule of the Screening Exercise will be announced in due course. Candidates should therefore check the University website (www.fuotuoke.edu.ng) from September 14, 2020.