Register for African Union (AU) Recruitment 2020/2021 – This is to inform the general public that African Union (AU) Job Recruitment is ongoing for interested candidates.
AU Careers is African Union Commission main vacancy application portal, in order to be able to apply for a position all potential applicants will need to create a database Record where they will enter among others your personal information, current and previous education and employment details. APPLY NOW
About African Union (AU)
The African Union (AU) is a continental body consisting of the 55 member states that make up the countries of the African Continent. It was officially launched in 2002 as a successor to the Organisation of African Unity (OAU, 1963-1999). We are an Integrated, Prosperous and Peaceful Africa, driven by its own citizens and representing a dynamic force in the global arena.
AU Recruitment 2020 Job positions
- AU youth volunteer (AUYV) 11 cohort
- Chief executive officer
- Commissioner, agriculture, rural development, blue economy and sustainable environment (ARBE)
- Commissioner, economic development, trade, industry and mining (etim)
- Commissioner, education, science, technology and innovation (esti)
- Commissioner, health, humanitarian affairs and social development (hhs)
- Commissioner, political affairs, peace and security (paps)
- Deputy chairperson
- The commissioner, infrastructure and energy
How to Apply
Interested candidate should kindly visit: http://aucareers.org/
African Union Commission does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process if you are requested to send any form of money in regards to a job advert please contact email@example.com.