Register for UNDP Job Recruitment 2020/2021 – This is to inform the general public that United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Recruitment is ongoing for interested and qualified candidates.
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is the United Nations’ global development network. It advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves. It provides expert advice, training and grants support to developing countries, with increasing emphasis on assistance to the least developed countries. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Analyst
Job ID: 32062
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Elaboration and implementation of operational strategies
- Management of procurement processes
- Introduction and implementation of sourcing strategy and e-procurement tools Control of CO Assets
- Facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing
- Demonstrates integrity by modeling the UN’s values and ethical standards
- Promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of UNDP
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Treats all people fairly without favoritism.
- Creates new opportunities for team, not just self to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Actively shares knowledge.
- Communicates ideas and positions with command and confidence
- Finds common ground to solve problem.
- Critically assesses established methods
- Contributes to prototyping, piloting, and evaluating lessons / feedback
Qualifications and Requirements
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Public Administration, Finance, Economics or related field.
- 2 years of relevant experience at the national or international level in procurement management.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and advance knowledge of web based management systems.
- Fluency in English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply
- UNDP reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement. We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions with UNDP at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
- Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
UNDP Job Recruitment 2020/2021 is closing on 19th August, 2020.