Register now for NACA Job Recruitment 2020/2021 – This is to inform the general public that the National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) recruitment is ongoing and ready to accept applications.
Available Job Positions in NACA Recruitment 2020/2021
Job title: NACA Program Officer
- Develop a quarterly workplan of activities of the PMU and track same to support the prompt implementation of planned activities
- Interface with relevant NACA user department so that grant activities are coordinated and implemented smoothly.
- Interface with relevant NACA user departments to request relevant documentation, support and follow up to retrieve requested documents that are needed for implementation of planned grant activities.
- Interface with NCDC GF grant implementation team and ensure timely communication on request for meetings, documentation and in any other relevant areas as needed by the NACA PMU.
- Support the development of periodic updates and progress reports on all components of the GF grant activities.
- Responsible for control, security, accessibility, and timeliness of grant documents that may be used by/useful to members of the PMU, such as policies, procedures, guidelines, forms, templates, etc.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Health Sciences or Social Sciences
- An advanced degree in any of the above will be an advantage
- Ability to prioritize, manage time well, multitask and troubleshoot.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Must be computer-savvy and well-versed in Microsoft Office products.
- Experience working with NACA or similar Government MDA is considered an advantage
Job Title: NACA Supply Chain Management Officer
- Coordinates and places orders for commodities using the Global Fund Wambo platform or other approved Procurement platforms.
- Liaises with teams from GF Pooled Procurement Mechanism, other procurement platforms, relevant Federal Ministries, National Agencies, clearing agents and transporters/3PLs to ensure timely supply and delivery of HIV and COVID-19 commodities.
- Set appropriate controls for proper tracking of storage, transport and handling of all grant commodities to service delivery points.
- Monitors third party logistics providers’ performance with respect to the quality and timely delivery of goods and services.
- Advise the NACA GF PMU Coordinator on the most cost-efficient organization of health commodities (i.e., medicines, laboratory reagents and other medical supplies and consumables) procurement and distribution and ensure accountability of processes and all grant commodities.
- Undertakes appropriate verification and reconciliation of goods/services and preparation of payment certificates for goods, supplies and services.
How to Apply/ for NACA Recruitment 2020/2021
Interested candidates should CLICK HERE TO APPLY
NACA Job Recruitment 2020/2021 Closing Date
Application deadline is on the 17th August, 2020.