FUPRE Massive Job Recruitment 2020 – This is to inform the general public that the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State is currently recruiting for interested qualified candidates.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following academic and non-academic positions below:
- FUPRE Academic Staff Recruitment – 40 Positions available
- FUPRE Non-Teaching Job Recruitment – 20 Positions available
How to Register for Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE) Recruitment 2020/2021
Interested applicants should visit: www.recruitment.fupre.edu.ng/and follow the below instructions;
Interested candidates should view detailed information on the specialisations needed in each department.
Application is strictly ONLINE. Carefully fill the fields provided because you will not be able to edit your entries after each steps.
N/B: On submission, an automatic email will be sent to your Referees to forward a comprehensive report on your behalf. Hence applicants are advised to contact their referees to check their mail inbox or SPAM for necessary action.
FUPRE Application Resume Format: The Resume should not exceed 4 pages in the following order:
- Full Name;
- Place and Date of Birth;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Contact Address;
- State of Origin;
- Local Government Area;
- Marital Status;
- Number of Children (If any);
- Educational Institute and Academic Qualifications with dates;
- Employment Records;
- Statement of Experience
- Extra-Curricular Activities;
- Names of three (3) Referees (An automatic email will be sent to your Referees to forward a comprehensive report on your behalf. Hence applicants are advised to contact their referees to check their email inbox or SPAM for necessary action.)
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview and it is mandatory that the successful candidates reside in the immediate environment of the University
FUPRE Recruitment 2020/2021Application Closing Date
All application closes on or before 1st September, 2020.