NDU Post UTME screening Exercise Form 2020 – This is to inform the general public and all jam candidates that chose Niger Delta Polytechnic as their First Choice of Institution in JAMB UTME 2020 online registration, that the registration for Niger Delta University, NDU Post UTME and Direct Entry 2020/2021 has started.
The Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME screening Exercise for the 2020/2021 Academic Session shall commence from Thursday, 9th July, 2020.
The screening test shall be conducted online.
NDU Post UTME 2020/2021 Registration
Note- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address during online registration.
Qualifications and Requirement NDU Post UTME 2020/2021
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to ap
- Change of Institution/Course, See serial number 4 below
How to Register/Apply for NDU Post UTME 2020 Registration
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to p
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Preview and edit form.
- Submit and print out application form.
For Direct Entry Candidates
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 15th September, 2020.
Closing Date for NDU Post UTME Form 2020/2021
The NDU Post UTME and Direct Entry Form deadline is 31st August, 2020.
The date for the online screening test shall be communicated to candidates.