We are pleased to inform the general public and all interested candidates that the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal is now open for the recruitment of new constables.
The Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constable (Recruits).
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 General Requirements
- Nationality: Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Education: Applicants must posses a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Age: Applicants must be aged between 17-25 years.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Female Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantors forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centres.
- Impediment in speech
- Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food.
- Knock knees
- Bow legs
- Bent knees, i.e knees which cannot be straighten when standing at attention.
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand.
- Defective eyesight or squints eyes.
- Amputation of any part of the body.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified applicants should visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng to Apply online.
You must have a functional email Address and National Identification Number (NIN) before you begin your application.
Ensure that you print the information that is sent automatically to your email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondence. The NUMBER is case sensitive.
You will be required to present a hard copy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contracted for the next stage of recruitment process.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Closing Date 2020
The online application would be open for a period of six(6) weeks, from 14th July, 2020 to August, 2020.
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondence with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal or candidates emails.