IITA Job Recruitment 2020/2021 – this is to inform the general public that registration for International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment is ongoing and registration portal is open for suitably qualified applicants.
IITA is recruiting to fill the positions below:
- Data Scientist (1) – CGIAR Excellence in Agronomy
- Data Scientist (2) – CGIAR Excellence in Agronomy
- Field Worker I
- Field Worker III
- Administrative Assistant
- Communication Officer
- Research Supervisor (Molecular Breeding)
- Accounting Assistant
Eligibility for IITA Job Recruitment 2020/2021
- BSc / HND in Mass Communications, Journalism, Media Relations, English Language or related degree in social science with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience performing related roles in an international organization.
- Expert knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office Applications – Word, PowerPoint, Outlook applications; Cloud data storage tools – Google drive, DropBox, OneDrive.
- Good command of English – possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team-oriented multicultural environment.
- Experience in the use of graphic design software – Adobe Suite, CorelDraw etc; will be a plus
- Adept at using major social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Good skills in writing, editing and proofreading, concept and brand creation
- High degree of motivation, initiative, independence, reliability, adaptability, and professional maturity.
How to Apply for IITA Recruitment 2020
Interested Candidates should CLICK HERE TO APPLY