Have you registered successfully for Npower Recruitment 2020 on npower.fmhds.gov.ng portal and you want to login to your N-Power profile? Before you can login to the portal, ensure you have registered already.
In order to successfully register on N-Power portal 2020, the following field are required:
- Identity verification
- Biodata and contact
- Education and program
- Employment and other details
- Review and submit
Visit https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup , to register on the N-Power portal 2020
Once you have successfully completed your registration on the portal, you can now login to your N-Power Account dashboard. You will need your email address and the password you registered with.
How to Login to N-Power Portal after Registration
To login to your Npower profile, candidates should visit https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/login. Once the portal opens, fill in the email address used during registration and the password you created during registration.
Once your details are confirmed, your N-Power account will open to your profile dashboard. If you have forgotten your N-Power Password, you can recover it using the email address you registered with.
If you have not registered, kindly visit https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/ to successfully apply for Npower Recruitment 2020.
Minimum Requirements for Npower Registration 2020
- Get your unique 11 digit Bank Verification Number (BVN) from your bank
- Ensure you have your school certificates, valid means of identification, and NYSC Certificate.
- Age Requirement is between 18-35 years of Age.
- Disclaimer: Picking a programme is not a guarantee that you will be selected for it.