Npower Batch C Recruitment 2020 – This is to inform the general public that Npower Batch C recruitment is ongoing. Interested and qualified applicants are advised to see below for more information on how to successfully apply for Npower Batch C Recruitment.
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development (FMHDSD) have announced the commencement of enrolment for a new batch of N-Power beneficiaries effective June 26, 2020.
The N-Power Programme was launched by President Muhammadu Buhari in 2016 under the National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) with the mandate of lifting citizens out of poverty through capacity building, investment, and direct support. In his Democracy Day broadcast on June 12, 2020, the President commended the programme, noting that “our Social Investment Programme has continued to be a model to other nations.”
Npower Batch C is also being enrolled to provide opportunities for more Nigerian youths to access the programme, in furtherance of the President’s vision of lifting 100 million Nigerians out of poverty by creating opportunities that will enhance the productivity of the Nigerian youths for entrepreneurship.
Npower Batch C Recruitment 2020 Starting Date
Npower Batch C recruitment portal is scheduled to open on the 26th June 2020.
How to apply
Interested and qualified Nigerian youth should visit http://npower.gov.ng on the 26th of June to apply.
- Applications will be conducted using a hybrid system of enrolment to ensure that all Nigerians are given an opportunity to participate.
- As a Ministry that caters for the vulnerable, we will also make special considerations for Persons living with disabilities.
- The online portal would be open to receive applications from noon on June 26, 2020 and will provide a level playing field for all applicants.
- As part of the Ministry’s reforms to make the programme more efficient, all applicants must supply their Bank Verification Number (BVN) in their application. This is to ensure a streamlined and transparent selection process.
- Once applications are submitted, the Ministry will review submissions and publish a list of successful applicants.
- Past beneficiaries are not eligible to participate in the application process.
Comprehensive details for the new batch will be announced in the coming weeks.
The Ministry has announced that Batch A will exit June 30, 2020, and Batch B will exit the programme on July 31, 2020.