Apply for Enugu Youth Empowerment Scheme (e-YES) 2020/2021: This is to inform the general public that Enugu Youth Empowerment (e-YES) Recruitment Registration Form and Portal 2020/2021 is currently recruiting and accepting application from interested and qualified applicants.
Qualification and Requirement for e-YES Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates must have the following;
- NYSC certificate
- Degree certificate
- LGA certificate
- A copy of an acceptable means of identification: Driver’s License, National Voters Card, Official Passport or any other nationally recognized means of identification.
- 2 passport photographs of the beneficiary
- Letter of upfront interest payment
- Receipt of/or Transfer instruction from beneficiaries for interest repayment
- 2 copies of duly executed letter signed by
- Beneficiary to provide a guarantor who works in any of the following sectors: Civil Service, Public Service or Private Sector.
- Guarantor must provide the following documents;
- 2 passport photographs
- A letter of upfront interest payment
- Post Dated Cheques from any deposit money bank in Nigeria to cover guaranteed sum
- Authorization letter on lien on BVN and direct debit instruction
- Letter of confirmation of appointment of guarantor
- Receipt of duly notarised Irrevocable Domiciliation letter of Guarantor addressed to place of assignment for deduction of salaries etc upon default also contain this writeup
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Enugu Youth empowerment Scheme (e-YES) 2020/2021 Training Duration
After the 7 weeks training period, all trainees will be provided jobs; thus allowing them earn a living and sharpen their skills gained during the training.
The training period will be for a total of 7 weeks, and will cover all areas of digital marketing including Social Media Marketing, Web Design and Development, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and more.
READ ALSO:Npower Registration 2020 – How To Apply