The President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, has approved the appointment of 12 new Permanent Secretaries in the Federal Civil Service.
According to a statement made by Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Dr Folasade Yem-Esan, which was signed by Mrs Olawunmi Ogunmosunle, Director Communication.
Below are the names of the New Permanent Secretaries
- Mr Akinlade Oluwatoyin from Kogi
- Malam Alkali Nura from Kano State
- Mr Anyanwutaku Ifeoma from Anambra
- Mr Ardo Kumo from Gombe State
- Mr Belgore Lamido from Kwara
- Mr Ekpa Akpabio from Cross River
- Malam Hussaini Babangida from Jigawa State
- Malam Mahmuda Mamman from Yobe
- Mr Meribole Kwukuemeka from Abia
- Malam Mohammed Ganda from Sokoto State
- Mr Tarfa Peter from Adamawa
- Mr Udoh Omokunmi from Oyo State
The Head of Civil Service of the Federation, Yemi-Esan, said that a date for the swearing-in and deployment of the new permanent secretaries will be announced in due course.