How to apply for first-generation Bank recruitment in Nigeria. This page will guide you on the latest information about how to apply for First-generation Bank job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
In this article, you will learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for a successful application Form online.
See Also:How to Apply for the 2020 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
Job Title: Transaction Trainee (TT)
- Attend to customers enquires promptly and efficiently
- Taking deposit from customers and crediting their accounts respectively.
- Posting of profit and loss account
- Payment of cheques that meet mandate requirements
- Receive all cheques of any amount, provide timely and courteous teller services
- Obtain approval from head of tellers or appropriate authority for amount beyond own limit.
- Monitor the cash-in-till balance and request for funds as required.
- Posting all customers’ transactions.
- Check customer’s balance and verify customer’s signatures.
- Ensure cash analyses are done on all cash transactions.
- Call over of daily transactions.
- Escalation of issues bothering on cash theft, lose, shortages/ overages.
- Open and close of teller batch for the day’s operations.
- Payment of cash and cheques withdrawal to customers.
- Collection and posting of dividend warrant
- Processing of cheque lodgment for local and central clearing
- Opening of Savings and Current Accounts
- Calling of tellers transaction on daily basis
- Received of both cash and cheques deposit into customers accounts.
- Register of all cash transactions in their respective registers and balance registers daily.
- Carries out other tasks as assigned by the head of teller
- A good Bachelor’s degree or HND only (Minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper Credit)
- Age: Not more than 26 years
- Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Very quick learner
- Keen attention to details
- Strong computer skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Service orientation and strong Customer focus
- Good team player
- Relationship Management
- Problem Solving
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite1
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only applicants with work experience in the Information Technology industry need apply
Application Deadline 14th April, 2020.
Federal Government Available Jobs Now :
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2020/2021 – See How to Apply Here: www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
2020/2021 Job Recruitment at The National Action Committee on the African Continental Free Trade Area (NAC-AfCFTA) – Apply Here
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 Portal – See How to Apply Here: www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Job Vacancy at Total Nigeria Recruitment for Personal Assistant – Apply Now
How to apply for PTDF Scholarship 2020/2021 for M.Sc & Ph.D Applicants| scholarship.ptdf.gov.ng
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) recruitment 2020 -See How to Apply Here: cbncpp.org/employment
Exxon Mobil Graduate and Undergraduate Internship Programme 2020/2021 – Apply Here
2019/2020 Shell and SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award Scheme – www.shell.com.ng
PAMO University Recruitment Portal 2020 | www.pums.edu.ng
How to Apply for “Teach For Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021” www.teachfornigeria.org
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
- Subscribe to the site www.joecrackconcept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here