Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board (DSBSB ) 2020/2021 Application Form is Out. This scheme is for students already in any recognized public and higher institution/Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that are on regular programme.
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board, hereby invites applications from qualified Delta State Students in Public Government Own Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2020/2021 Student’s Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award).
Eligibility/Qualifications for Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board 2020
All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicant below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number;
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- (Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible);
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
- Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution.
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
How to Apply/Register for Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board 2020/2021
Applicants are to click on the “Apply Here” link to commence registration.
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- Online processing fee of N800 will charged using debit cards.
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after successful payment for verification, It is extremely important that you retain your Acknowledgement Card after sending scan copy to: email@example.com
- Multiple application will be disqualify. Do you NOT apply more than once.
- Approved Public and Private Owned Schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
Deadline For Delta State Bursary and Scholarship
Thursday, February 13, 2020.
Note: Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for any application problems, issues, and enquiring.
Important Notice For Existing Applicants
Existing applicants still in school should;
- Login with their existing applicant ID and password.
- Click on “Make Payment” at the left menu to make payment.
- Click on “2019/2020 Application” menu after you’ve successfully made the payment to re-apply.
NOTE: Update your session and CGPA as multiple applications will attract automatic disqualification
Existing applicants still in school should login with their applicant ID and password to re-apply as multiple applications will attract automatic disqualification.
For Your Daily Update Join Us Here
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
- Subscribe to the site www.joecrackconcept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Follow Joecrackconcept on Instagram and also Click here to get latest jobs in your inbox everyday!
www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng:Delta State Bursary and Scholarship 2020/20201/Registration/Application Form Portal is Out- Apply Now