Paystack Job Recruitment 2019/2020 – this is to inform the general public that Paystack is now recruiting Eligible candidates for the positions below. Interested applicants should kindly follow the procedures below to apply successfully.
Paystack Job Recruitment 2019
Paystack is a technology company solving payments problems for ambitious businesses. Paystack’s mission is to help merchants in Africa get paid by anyone, anywhere in the world. Over 9,000 of some of the best businesses in Nigeria use Paystack modern payments gateway, including MTN, Taxify, Domino’s Pizza, Smile Communications, Opera, God is Good Motors, Axa Mansard Insurance, and many others.
Positions Available in Paystack job Recruitment 2019
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Technical Product Specialist
2.) Technical Product Specialist (French)
3.) Customer Support Representative (French)
Qualifications and Requirements
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects.
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
- Must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress e.g Sight Problem, Hearing Difficulties, Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
- Competitive salary
- Housing assistance
- Full medical coverage
- MacBook Pro
- Gym membership
- Free lunch
- Smart, kind colleagues who’re invested in your growth
How to Apply for Paystack Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here To Start Application
Closing Date for Paystack Recruitment 2019/2020 Application
There is no specified closing date yet for Paystack recruitment 2019/2020.
- To apply, click the link above
- Complete all the required questions
- After you submit this application form, you’ll receive an email with a link to an online aptitude test.
- Please complete the aptitude test as soon as possible. Your application will not be considered complete until the aptitude test is submitted.
Available Jobs in Nigeria Now:
Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2019/2020 – Apply Now
How to apply for Guinness Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment 2019/2020 – Application Guidelines
SPDC Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies Application Form is out – Apply Now
Genesis Group Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment 2019/2020 | How to Apply
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment 2019/2020 | Apply Now
For more Updates on Job Recruitment:
- Subscribe to the site www.joecrackconcept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here