British High Commission Job Recruitment 2019/2020 – there are Current jobs opening at British High Commission in Nigeria. Kindly follow the guidelines below to apply.
Job Positions Available in BHC Job Recruitment
British High Commission BHC has are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Office Manager – NCA Joint Border Task Force Project
Job Title: Market Access Officer – C4 (DIT)
Job Title: Senior Press and Public Affairs Officer
Eligibility and Requirements
All applicants applying for the BHC 2019 Recruitment must possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicant Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload effectively
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- UK passport holder
- Understanding of basic procurement and financial processes
- Experience and /or qualification in Project Management (Prince2)
- Experience in financial record keeping
- Making Effective Decisions, Collaborating and Partnering, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace.
- If the job is suitable for flexible working patterns, please provide details
- The role will be office-based due to the requirement to access IT systems. Some flexibility in working hours will be considered but will largely be restricted to core business hours due to access issues.
- Job sharing could be considered if two suitable candidates were identified
- Learning and development opportunities (and any specific training courses to be completed):
- Project Management (Prince2);
- Human resource management training;
- Advanced MS Office training (if required)
- Develop knowledge of NCA core business areas, policies and procedures
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
Applicants should apply for this job on or before the 21st of June, 2019.
Available Jobs In Nigeria
African Petroleum Producers Organization (APPO) Job Recruitment 2019/2020 | Application Guidelines and Steps
University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) Job Vacancies 2019/2020
British Council of Nigeria Job Recruitment 2019/2020 | Application Guidelines and Steps
Apply Now For 2019/2020 Job Vacancies in Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC) – See Below to Apply
For more Updates on Job Recruitment:
- Subscribe to the site www.joecrackconcept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here