NNPC 2019 Graduate Trainee Recruitment – The Nigeria’s National oil company; The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is with the mandate to manage the affairs of the country’s wide hydrocarbon resources. As a global partner of the international Oil and Gas Industry, our operations span the whole Oil and Gas value chain. And our business operation s are being managed through Strategic Business Unit and Corporate Service Unit (SBU/CSU) in different locations across Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Our graduate trainees are young men and women with little or no work experience. They undergo a structured Young Professionals Development (YPD) Programme that provides foundational development for building successful careers in NNPC.
- As a young graduate, this programme (YPD) will transform you into a well-shaped technical/business management professional between the spaces of 3 to 5 years.
- Support the implementation of organizational processes.
- Deliver cost-effective business outcomes.
- Support line managers/supervisors to develop and implement strategic work plans across diverse functions.
- Support delivery of project team assignments.
- NNPC welcomes all applicants who bare any of the following qualifications in the disciplines listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
- Science: Geology, Geophysics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Environmental Science, Basin Modelling, Surveying and Architecture.
- Engineering: Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Power, Software, Computer, Environmental, Marine, Materials/Metallurgical and Pipeline Engineering.
- Business/Management: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Maritime Management, Purchasing & Supply, Management Information System and Human Resource Management.
- Social Sciences: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Public Administration and International Relations/Studies.
- ART/HUMANITIES: Mass Communication, English and History.
- Law: Law
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Information Technology
- Effective Communication
- Personal Effectiveness
- Ability to Work in Teams
Application Closing Date
The application will end on 26th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- All applications must be completed online as paper applications are not acceptable.
- Applicants will be required to attach any relevant professional certification attained
- All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
- Please ensure that you apply for one job position only. Multiple applications will lead to nullification of all submissions.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- NNPC will not be responsible for applications submitted on any website other than its official page at: https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/
- NNPC does not charge any fees for submission of job application
- Applicant’s personal data will be used for the purpose of this recruitment exercise only
- If by any chance it is discovered, at any point in this recruitment exercise, that a false information has been provided, defaulting applicants will be disqualified and there’s a possibility of you being prosecuted.
For more updates, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for Free
LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates