The things you need to know before you apply for the Mtn recruitment 2018/2019 (MTN) Recruitment Form, here are some tips you need to know to complete your online application form. Remember you might be ask to apply online or to summit your credentials in Mobile Telecommunications Network (MTN)
MTN Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Human Capital Analyst (Supervisory)
Job Location: Lagos
- Assist in the administration of compensation and benefits operations and programs to ensure accuracy and reliability in the system.
- Monitor implementation of HR Business Plan and report on completion.
- Drive implementation of technology enabled human resources processes.
- Provide support to MTNN staff support queries.
- Respond to all levels of employees for query resolution on remuneration related issues in a timely and supportive manner
- Analyze workforce, business and external data to uncover patterns and relationships and provide valuable insights to enable MTNN gain competitive advantage through its talent practices
- Develop statistical models to enhance decision quality in people management to achieve business objectives
- Drive quality assurance of HR data and enhance existing data sources.
- Carry out research on HR practices and benchmark MTNN HR practices internally and externally.
- Review processes and identify possible methods of assessment and indicators for measuring process performance.
- Track, monitor, analyze and report on key performance metrics using scorecards, dashboards, etc; also generating variances and trend analysis.
- Provide customized reports and data analysis as assigned by Senior Manager, Reward.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
Experience & Training
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Previous work experience in applying Analytics/Statistics to business outcomes.
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in formal business analysis, or consulting / advisory role
- Experience in Human Resources is desirable
- Data Mining & Analysis
- Effective business writing skills.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Standard MTNN working conditions.
- Open plan office.
- May work extended hours if required
- Experience & Training.
- BA, BEd, BSc or HND
Interested candidates should APPLY HERE
We will update you for next level of this application, if you need to get our latest information about MTN recruitment 2018, then just use the comment box below to request for the update.
Did you enjoy reading this guide? If yes comment now.