The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) open applications form for interested suitably and qualified Nigerians to apply
If you want to apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment, follow the steps below carefully and note that All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
Eligibility For Nigeria Police Constables Recruitment 2018
These are the requirement below:
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identification Number (NIN)
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of ae or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits passes in Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
Character: Before you can apply for Nigeria Police Constables Recruitment 2018/2019, you’ll need to have a good character. Secondly, you must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities:
Things that can disqualify you in Nigeria Police Constables Recruitment 2018 for
Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scars, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must Download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two of the following:
kindly ensure you see the Nigeria Police 2018 recruitment closing Date Here
Sureties must be traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
- Applicants for Nigeria Police Constables Recruitment 2018 form must be aged between 18-25 years by March 2018.
- Kindly note that Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
See ALSO: Nigeria Police aptitude Test Invitation for 2018/2019
All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
Importance Notice About Nigeria Police Constables Recruitment 2018 Online!
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates email/telephones
Apply Here: www.policerecruitment.ng
If you want to apply for the position of a police constable, kindly visit Here: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 Form: Apply Here: www.policerecruitment.ng
Would you like to get latest news about Nigeria Police Constables Recruitment 2018? if yes, the comment now.