Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuit of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites qualified applicants for its 2017/2018 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, effective from 11th September to 29th September, 2017. See How to apply and the Category of Awards
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
Agip scholarship 2017-How to apply and guideline
In order for applicants to considered, they MUST be:
Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2016/2017 academic session)
NOTE: The following set of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR
Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award. Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are qualified for the National Merit Award.
Deadline: Closing date for receipt of e-applications is strictly Midnight, September 29th, 2017.
The aptitude test will take place at selected centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centers.
Application is open to 100 level students only.
- Before you begin with this application, do make sure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background which is not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
See How To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarshipsto return to Scholarship site
5. Input your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Input your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Make sure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Make sure you carefully observe all documents after uploading, to remove errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10. Cross-check application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a SMS that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile; this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- On completion of the process, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the capture centers https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and get your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarshipsand update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board