Guinness Nigeria Recruitment: How To Apply
Guinness Nigeria GN is embarking on two major & linked business revolutions which are to move TBA, selling and exploding Spirits’ involvement to form the TBA market in Nigeria. This role is responsible for defining what is essential to have a competitive route to consumer and the accompanying capacity standards across the uninterrupted sales function – Customer Marketing, Sales direct & in-direct and Sales Operations- as well as topping a flourishing roll-out & embedding of Sales Force Automation. This role also focuses on tough objective setting & reporting – which starts with one number and flow through the institute, producing business insights and sustaining the opening universe database.
Reason for the role
The Head, Sale Operations for Nigeria is to define the route to consumer and release the potential in every commercial person in the trade so as to drive sustainable business presentation. The role ropes functions important to sales force output. This includes planning, reporting, target setting and administration, sales process maximization, sales training and sales program execution.
Auto Req Id: 58012BR
Job Type: Employee
Reporting Location: Lagos HQ
Nigeria is a “must win” market for Diageo – if Diageo should win in beer globally, GN Plc must be winning in beer.
The business is changing from a beer focused business to a beer & spirits focused business – which introduces intricacies for the sales team.
- Drive in Sales Strategy and Sales operations support necessities that will make certain a competitive route to consumer, market share growth and delivery of business targets; providing the completion plan and driving roll out through the Commercial Leadership team
- Make use of available analytics to drive insight to gain rewarding TBA share
- Create the correct culture of discipline within the Sales organization enabling the distinct Field Sales Processes and Standards to be fully embedded
- Provide peer leadership to the Commercial Leadership team to ensure full alignment and entrenching of the definite sales process, standards and measurement
- Set in the Commercial Capability Road map for GN Plc and 3rd party partners (including distributors & wholesalers)
Click Here to Apply
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of twelve years in senior marketable roles within multinational companies
- Confirmed documentation of performance delivery, and leading transformation change
- Should be able to influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to orchestrate well both local and global organization
- Team player and team coach
- Ability to identify and understand the employees, the business requirements and drive the necessary potential interventions
- Should be able to convert strategy into execution
- Nonstop improvement mind-set