Massive Job for Production Pharmacist at a Leading Pharmaceutical Company – Lorache Group – Ibadan/apply Now
Lorache Group – Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical company in Nigeria, owned by a leading conglomerate with subsidiaries across different industries like manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, FMCGs, Automotive, Air line etc. Its Pharmaceutical factory currently manufactures more than 27 products as well as trading various kinds of imported products and medical devices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Responsible for regulatory affairs.
- Assist in interacting with external bodies and agencies on healthcare and medical matters.
- Responsible for authorization of production, Batch Manufacturing Record (BMRs) and document review.
- Ensures Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is strictly adhered
- Make sure customer complaints are resolved
- Liaison with Government and Statutory Agencies and Medical Institutions.
- Attends to any incidental work that may be needed by the Factory Manager
- Assist in registering premises with the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN).
- Registers products with the National Agency for Food Drugs. Administration and Control (NAFDAC).
- Sustain standards at NOSDOC GROUP,
- Clinically check prescriptions to ensure safe, optimal and cost-effective use of the medicine.
- Take overall responsibility for setting standards and policies for the provision of professional pharmacy service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience in Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Sector
- Knowledge of Drug Rules and manufacturing of Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms.
- The candidate must have a working knowledge of product registration and import and export control requirements with regular agencies.
- Must be based in Ibadan
- He/she must have a working relationship and/ or dealing with NAFDAC especially in product registration and importation
- Compliance with GMP.
Application Closing Date
29th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to:
Use the position applied and location as subject of the mail.
Share the post with your friends
Read More at