First Bank of Nigeria Limited (First Bank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With over 10 million customer accounts, First Bank has more than 750 branches rendering a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international eminence through its affiliates, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBN Bank DRC, FBN Bank Ghana, FBN Bank Gambia, FBN Bank Guinea, FBN Bank Sierra-Leone and FBN Bank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position stated below:
Job Title: Head, Digital Lab
Requisition ID: 1700001Y
Job Code: STR/EBIZ/195
Job Type: Full-time
- One of the themes of the Bank’s 2019 strategy is to create a digitized bank, automating key customer journeys and core banking processes. In working with this strategy, the Management Committee (ManCo) has approved the launch of the FirstBank Digital Lab.
- The goal is for the lab to drive innovation in the Bank’s digital product engine and ultimately begin a new wave of better, faster, and more efficient products.
- FirstBank Digital Lab is created to be an innovation hub with a customer eccentric approach to quickly simulate innovative solutions to real-life industry challenges. In addition, the lab will serve as a platform for the Bank to work with and improve the Nigerian technology ecosystem with a focus on financial technology (Fin-Tech).
- To make a smooth take-off of the inaugural First Bank Digital Lab, we need to engage qualified, dynamic, innovative, competent and self-motivated individuals with the right skill set and brains, who wish to be part of this Project in the following capacities:
- Reporting to the Group Head, E-Business, the ideal candidate will have overall responsibility to execute important initiative within the Bank’s overall digital banking strategy, deploy superior digital experiences across the online and mobile banking platforms while also making sure that the framework for the project is strictly adhered.
Specific responsibilities among others include:
- Identify, collect, analyze and validate key business requirements for the project
- Drive data collection, research and analysis
- Champion effective stakeholder engagement with external and internal customers to deliver on the project’s functional requirements
- Support development of clear business case/impact assessment for the project
- Develop detailed work plan and monitor progress of the Project, and ensure timeliness and anticipated quality of deliverables
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree /HND in finance and e-commerce or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant banking experience in finance, strategy and/or digital banking with at least 7 – 8 years in a Senior Management role
- Excellent knowledge of Electronic payment card systems and e-channels
- Good working knowledge of Project Management and Agile Methodology
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Sound Industry knowledge
- Good knowledge of computer usage
- Good presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply