IBEDC Recruitment 2017 – The Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is in charge of distributing electricity within the south western zone (Ogun,Oyo, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Ekiti, Kogi and Niger states) .
IBEDC is an organization with the aim of distributing outstanding service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions. We are the major electricity dealer with which the Federal Government has authorized to distribute electricity in the south western zone of Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Billing Analyst
Location Site: Ibadan
Job Purpose: To make sure that customers are exactly billed in a well-timed fashion through the implementation of the operations of IBEDC’s billing centers.
- captures inputs on meter reading across all Business center
- Provides periodic information on activities of the billing centers
- Produces post-billing information such as billing status and revenue breakdown by tariff etc.; analyzing and summarizing data and trends
- Make certain of regular capturing and billing of unregistered customers
- Ensures timely production and successful distribution of customer bills
What you need to apply for this job: your Qualifications and Credentials
You must have your Educational Qualification:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- A mining of 2years plus in post qualification experience in customer services or marketing of products and services.
- A clear understanding of the electricity sector and proficiency in the use of
- Microsoft Office suite and relevant billing applications, with a profound
- Knowledge of software for billing reconciliation.