Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017-Massive recruitment
We wish to inform the general public that , The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, affiliated to Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) – attach bottler for Coca-Cola with the license to bottle Coca-Cola products in 28 countries.
History of Coca-Cola- began in 1886 when the curiosity of an Atlanta pharmacist, Dr. John S. Pemberton, led him to create a distinctive tasting soft drink that could be sold at soda fountains.
THE REFRESHING TASTE OF COCA-COLA BEVERAGES PAIRED WITH NEW AND REWARDING EXPERIENCES
We bottle Coca-Cola products in Nigeria, offering non-alcoholic beverages such as: Coca-Cola, Fanta , Sprite, Schweppes and Limca in the sparkling beverage category; and 5 Alive and Eva in the still beverage category.
Our mission is to enrich the lives of our local communities; we train and equip youths with employable skills in vocational areas, who will subsequently contribute to Nigeria’s capacity development. All applicant are invited for the following positions below:
Post : Management Trainee
What’s In It For You
- High-performance culture
- Reward and Recognition
- Dynamic working environment
- Diversity and inclusion
- Professional training and development
- Empowerment & Accountability
What We Are Looking For
- Intelligent, mentally agile and ambitious
- Always going the extra mile
- Brave in innovating and making change happen
- Open to learning and new experiences
- Passionate about achieving exceptional result
- A valuable team member
- Have an ethical approach to work
What you must have:
- Second Class Honors (Upper Division) in any of the following disciplines:
- Engineering (Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Industrial Production);
- Sciences (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology)
- Social Sciences (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- NYSC discharge certificate not earlier than 2016
- Minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination.