How to Apply for 2017/2018 Nigeria Prisons Service Massive Recruitment via www.prisons.gov.ng.
NPS-Ways on how to apply for 2017/2018 Nigeria Prisons Service massive Recruitment
The federal government of Nigeria have given directive to The Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) to employ 6,545 personnel this year.
The Comptroller-General (CG) of the NPS, Mr Jaffaru Ahmed, while defending his agency’s budget in the House of Representatives, said that the service does not have enough personnel.
NPS 2017/2018 Nigeria Prisons Service Massive Recruitment (NPS)
All Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply: 1.Sight problem;
Previous major orthopedic operation;
Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
Nigeria prison service enrollment for the Academic Qualifications: NPS
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
The general procedures on how to apply for the 2017/2018 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Method Of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should visit Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) via www.prisons.gov.ng. immediately the form is out , The Nigeria Prisons Service Massive Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. We will update you once the application form is out.