KPMG Nigeria Audit Graduate Trainee Recruitment
KPMG is one of the leading company in the world he worked for clients in the public, government and private sector in Nigeria and other countries, helping to transform business performance, operations, local and international organizations.
We at KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world – finding solutions and adding value.
So, are you looking for a career in a challenging, fast-paced environment? Are you generally curious about why things happen in the way they do? Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations? Then AUDIT is the place to be.
We are looking for qualified young, vibrant and motivated candidates to fill the position below:
Title: Audit Graduate Trainee
Auto req ID: 103455BR
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Are you looking for a career in a challenging, fast-paced environment? Are you generally curious about why things happen in the way they do? Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations? A career in KPMG could be for you!
Requirement and Skills
- Must be below 26 years old
- Must have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree (please note that OND and HND qualifications are not considered for this position)
- Law graduates must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school
- Must be about to complete or have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Must not have written the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test before.
- Must have a passion for building a career in Audit
- Excellent communication skills and ability to focus and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail; strong follow up and follow through
- Bachelor Degree in finance, accounting, economics, math or equivalent preferred
- Absolute proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Independent worker with strong work ethic, self-motivation, and problem solving skills
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: