NECO Result Checker 2017 is out on www.mynecoexams.com
There is a time for everything, a time to write exams and a time to check your results.
National Examinations Council (NECO) has activated the result checker portal for 2017 Senior School Certificate Examination candidates. They are to check their results online when the exam body decides release the results.
How to Check My NECO Result 2017/2018
This is the easiest method to check your 2016 NECO result during the day or at night. We got these simple steps from the NECO website as a source for writing these guidelines. You will need these date to proceed; Exam Type, Exam Year, Pin No and Exam No. Immediately you have them, do this;
- Buy the NECO scratch card
- Log on to www.mynecoexams.com and you will see this; Check your results online with the NECO Result Card. Result Card is N300.00 only. Click Here. Once you click on it it will take you to the page where you can check your result. Once on the page, do the following;
How to check your Neco result. Enter your details in the boxes provided. With your correct candidate examination details, your result will be displayed. Don’t forget to Get Result Cards . To check your result, follow the five (5) simple steps above. You can also email or print your result. Remember to Cards are available in all NECO offices. If you have any problem checking your result this month, you should free free to contact The NECO support lines which are available between 8.00am and 7.00pm (Nigerian Time). You can also contact NECO offices and they will guide you on the following;
You are advice to take the following steps to check your result
- Select year Examination Type
- Select year of examination
- Enter your card PIN number
- Enter your Examination Number
- Click on “Check My Result” button
- neco registration portal
- neco portal 2017
- neco news update
- neco online 2017/18
- neco result portal
- neco exam portal 2017/2018
- best exam portal for neco
For more enquiries contact us via our email or via facebook.